Mosaic Productions LLC. are subject to the investigative and enforcement authority of the US Federal Trade Commission (“FTC”).
I. Data Collection and Use.
A. Information You Directly and Voluntarily Provide to Us. We may collect and store some or all of the following information you make available to us:
· If you download, register for or use the Service, we may ask you to provide your name, mailing address, email address, telephone number, image, interests, demographic profile, credit card information, user name, password and other registration information. You may be required to register with us and provide us with the information we request from you in order to use the Service or to use some or all of the features offered by the Service. We may also offer you the option to complete a user profile that may be visible to other users of the Service. If a user profile feature is offered through the Service, you may be able to adjust the settings in your user account to specify the information in your user profile that will be shared publicly, that will only be shared with your friends, or that will remain private. If you are a registered user you may also be able to adjust your account settings through your user account. We note that, even if you adjust your settings so that your user profile is only shared with your friends or remains private, we will still be able to access and view the information you provide as part of your user profile.
· Information you provide when you contact us for technical or customer support or with questions about your use of the Service.
B. Information Automatically Collected from You. In addition to the information you provide to us, the Service may collect and store additional information automatically, this information may include:
· Device registration data (e.g., the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device’s unique device or advertising ID, IP address, operating system and browser type)
· Device settings (e.g., language preference)
· Mobile carrier
· Information about how you use the Service (for example, how many times you use the Service each day)
· Requested and referring URLs
· Location data collected through your device (including, for example, precise location data such as GPS and WiFi information)
· Information You Publicly Post through the Service. If you post information on public areas of the Service, such as reviews, comments or forums, that information may be collected and used by Leaf Group, other users of the Service, and the public generally. We strongly recommend that you do not post any information through the Service that allows strangers to identify or locate you or that you otherwise do not want to share with the public.
D. How We Use the Information We Collect from You. We and our service providers may use the information you provide or that is collected through the Service to operate and improve the Service, our other sites, applications, products and services, or to contact you from time to time to provide you with important information, notices and marketing promotions relating to the Service. If you wish to opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by email, please follow the instructions contained in each email you receive from us describing how you can opt-out of receiving further marketing communications from us. If you are a registered user you may also be able to adjust your email settings by logging in to your account and adjusting your account settings.